Job Location:Chennai, India
As a technical writer, you must have the ability to communicate, grasp and gather information from the project teams, project design documents and online help application systems. The major responsibility would be to revise, manage and produce business and system level documentation, user manuals, business product documentation, and installation manuals, configuration, technical manuals, etc. You are expected to be familiar with SDLC and software development.
- Verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Analyze the functional & technical specifications of products, software and understand the documentation requirements of the same
- Design and implement learning tool to promote products in the target market
- Ability to write SEO website content, blogs, articles and posts that promote the product
- Any Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 2-3 years’ experience as a technical writer.
Being a database developer, you are responsible for database designing,...
As a DevOps engineer, you’re responsible for the administration and...
Being an integration consultant with a global technology firm, you...
As a business development-lead, the major responsibility would be forging...