Java Technical / Architect Lead
Job Location:Chennai, India
As a technical architect, the job role is to design and test the products (point solutions products built to meet specific customer needs in HR space). The technical architect is also expected to have up-to-date knowledge of the latest technology trends on the J2EE framework. The job role will include defining, integrating a comprehensive product architecture to support Java applications. The job role will encompass to design and lead Java web-based application development using technologies like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, AngularJS, etc.
- Managing the entire project includes people management, project tracking and interaction with key stakeholders of the project
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture with Microservices stack would be an added advantage
- Basic understanding of Cloud computing especially AWS
- Strong hands on any of the Databases (Oracle or SQL Server) and PL/SQL
- Should have managed at least one project through the complete Project Life Cycle.
- Overall 6 to 8 years of experience, with a minimum of 2 years in managing projects
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or MCA
- Area-dependent developer certification (e.g. Sun Certified Java Programmer/Developer/Architect)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in web application development
- 2 years of experience in people management
- Technical (infrastructure) and data architect experience will be a plus
- Experience in the mobile platform will be a great advantage
- Experience in HR functional area
Being a database developer, you are responsible for database designing,...
As a DevOps engineer, you’re responsible for the administration and...
As a technical writer, you must have the ability to...
Being an integration consultant with a global technology firm, you...