Job Location:Chennai, India
As an integration specialist, the major responsibility would be to analyze and recommend integration strategies for integrating various diverse systems. This role would come with additional accountabilities of customer-facing and need to understand all the integration requirements prior to solution arrival. Area of expertise should preferably include the single sign-on mechanism and XAML 2.0. Awareness about all the industry standard integration including MQ, API, File, and plugin-based integration would be apt.
- Java and SQL skills are a must
- Excellent Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in developing client/server software products
- Experience in developing plug-in technologies would be an added advantage
- Familiar with data transfer methods (e.g.: FTP, SFTP, FTPS)
- Knowledge in Web service concepts, components, and variations
- Knowledge of Message queues would be an added advantage
- Experience with Data management and ETL
- Basic XML and HTML knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 6 to 8 years as an Integration Lead
Being a database developer, you are responsible for database designing,...
As a DevOps engineer, you’re responsible for the administration and...
As a technical writer, you must have the ability to...
Being an integration consultant with a global technology firm, you...