Job Location:Chennai, India
Being an integration consultant with a global technology firm, you need to provide technical support by analyzing the business needs. You will be involved in designing, testing and deploying technology for enhancing daily operations. Also, you will be required to provide support for completing the developmental procedures, cooperating with corporate stakeholders and business customers.
- Experience in strategic planning, project management, business analysis and SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- Proficient in implementing changing technology, business procedure design methods, and organizational structure
- Expertise in BPM & ETL tools, BizTalk, Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, XML and JSON
- Technical expertise in integration architecture
- Knowledge in the determination of technical resolutions that combine SAAS, Enterprise applications, and other complicated processes
- Appropriate assistance to the integration sales department and rendering technical aid for accomplishing the project settlements
- 5-7 years’ experience in SAP, BPM, ETL tools
- B.E/B.Tech, MCA
- Should have minimum 1 year implementation experience
- Any SAP certifications would be preferred
Being a database developer, you are responsible for database designing,...
As a DevOps engineer, you’re responsible for the administration and...
As a technical writer, you must have the ability to...
As a business development-lead, the major responsibility would be forging...