Job Location:Chennai, India
As a DevOps engineer, you’re responsible for the administration and creation of Jenkins jobs, which includes automatic generation, reporting, alerting of test and the code metrics (Junit and PMD). Also, you must have the ability to build scalable, secure network and deployment system using the best technology practices.
- Experienced in implementing and developing a script for building, deploying and maintaining related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, and Bash.
- Maintenance of repo using GIT and BITBUCKET
- Staging, Deployment of Dev base and release of the application to Production. Post Production Support and bug Fix Perform project design and development activities according to customer specifications
- Linux troubleshooting skills would be an add-on.
- Developing Ant, Maven and Shell scripts to automatically compile, package, deploy and test J2EE applications
- 2-3 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer.
- B.E, B.Tech, MCA
- Experience with network monitoring (e.g. Nagios, Zenoss, etc.) as well as centralized logging systems (e.g. Splunk, ELK), version management systems (e.g. git, SVN, CVS) and automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker) •
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS
Being a database developer, you are responsible for database designing,...
As a technical writer, you must have the ability to...
Being an integration consultant with a global technology firm, you...
As a business development-lead, the major responsibility would be forging...